Thursday, January 11, 2007
Web 2 Point 0 Expo
I got my invitation to the O'Reilly Web 2.0 Expo today.
It's around $1,000, if you register with early bird discounts.
Conference Tracks cover:
• Web 2.0 Fundamentals (sample session: User Generated Content and Privacy)
• Web 2.0 Services and Platforms (sample session: Super Ninja Privacy Techniques for Web App Developers)
• Web Operations (sample case study: Digging Into the Technology Behind the Development of Digg)
• Marketing and Community (sample sessions: Blogging for Business and Social Networking Winners & Losers: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
• Design and User Experience (sample session: Embracing the Chaos: Designing For and With Community)
• Strategy and Business Models (sample workshop: Starting Up 2.0: Strategies for Pitching, Financing, & Growing Your Web 2.0 Startup)
Posted by steven edward streight at 1/11/2007 11:17:00 PM