Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Referral Blast site traffic generator


This seems like a nice way to promote a web site, especially an ecommerce site: Referral Blast. Satisfied customers tend to like to tell their friends about stuff. I use the YouTube referral tool when I find cool music videos there. What do you think? I found Referral Blast when I typed "interstitial ad" into Google SE. Referral Blast has a "Marketing Dictionary" site, another clever and harmless way to promote a site.

Even though my pal Pud, of F'd Companies book is doing them, I must part ways with him and warn you to not use interstitial advertising. They tend to really piss people off. I hate them, especially those flying wombat ads that zoom at you unexpectedly as you navigate from one web page to another.

1 comment:

Mohamed Taher said...

Hi buddy
Thanks for stopping by at visual search, I mean information visualization Blog.
Sure, I will remove the word verification. I know it irritates, everyone.
But, Sir, You did not respond to my question about mapping the blog content.

See my attempt, albeit a test, at multifaith.blogspot.com