Thursday, November 09, 2006

Jason Calacanis wants your podcast mp3

One of my favorite bloggers, Jason Calacanis, has just announced, during the Web 2.0 conference, that he wants your podcast mp3. Explains it in his current post: "I don't want to blog" Grab your computer mic and head over to Odeo and make your podcast, which Odeo converts to mp3 for you. Odeo will also send the mp3 to whatever email address you wish.

[QUOTE]

Getting someone to send you an mp3 file with their thoughts on the show so that I can play it on Episode 3 is very cool.

So, if you have something you want to say on show 3 send me an mp3. I don't care what it is, I'll play it. You can promote your company, your blog, tell me I'm an idiot, or talk about something totally random--I will play it. Just send me an mp3 or wav file to jason at calacanis dot com.

[END QUOTE]


Since my geek neck is killing me and I feel feverish, I sent Jason my infamous "Hair From Hell" sci fi micro story podcast with CompuMusik ambient sludge background.

No comments: