Want to de-personalize your blog, make it seem stiff and unnatural? It's easy! Everybody's doing it, and now--you can too!
By following these tips, you can erase your humanity from your blog, destroy it's easy readability, and ruin its altruistic integrity.
How to Remove Your Unique
Personality and Credibility
from Your Blog:
(1) Liberally sprinkle Search Engine Optimized (SEO) keywords and search phrases into your blog titles, posts, and comments.
(2) Myopically blabber on and on, ego-maniacally, post after post, about your conferences, your business, your products, your seminars, your books, your affiliates, your expertise, your opinions.
(3) Be so cold and grimly business-oriented, your blog sounds like a dry and dusty textbook.
(4) Use artificial posting strategy: post only on topics that are already high traffic generators. Forget the needs of your current readers, and pander to the strangers out there who haven't visited your blog yet.
(5) Use your blog to push product, sell services, or hype a company, with little concern for giving readers any real, substantial, useful content.