Friday, August 04, 2006

lazy Friday reblogging: Rage Boy

It's hot out and. I mowed all the lawns and hills of my estate. By myself. And scratched my elbow several times until.

Here's all you get right now because I'm, like I haven't yet said, kinda of tired, even with.

Christopher Locke, also unknown as RB (RageBoy), okay Mr. Cluetrain Manifesto, just emailed me his latest EGR (Entropy Gradient Reversals) newsletter, and I'm too lazy and sleepy to anything but just copy and paste it, wantonly and totally irresponsibly, into my crummy business blog that can't.

This is all you get. The whole newsletter. Go subscribe to it, to EGR. So I won't have to re-blog other people's offal in my Irreversibility Blog, in my negligentsia, so Jay June.

[KA WHOAT]

Christopher Locke

to EGR

More options 11:09 am (4 hours ago)


Valued Readers,

How much would you expecct to pay for...

No wait, wrong list. Ah, here we go.

Many of you may have wondered what's happened to me. No real mystery there, I often wonder myself. Yes, I realize I haven't posted anything to Mystic Bourgeoisie for two weeks now. It's not that I've run out of material; it's that I'm awash in the stuff.

And then there were all the negotiations with Mel Gibson's people. You would not believe what how much he charged to prove my point! Fortunately, I was able to jew him down on the final price.

But mostly, I've been caught up in the whole Snakes on a Plane thing, as you must know from the recent sends. While some newer readers have written to say I must have taken leave of my senses, veterans of this list understand how little news value there is in such an observation. Day late and a dollar short doesn't quite cover.

But look, I haven't bothered to explain more about the snakes because it would be shamelessly self-serving to point out that I predicted this sort of thing five years ago in Gonzo Marketing.

Those of you who still don't get it should go rent The Little Mermaid. You still won't get it, but that'll keep you off the streets for a while. The rest of you are warmly invited to visit my newly renovated MySpace profile...

Bird Flu Ent

http://myspace.com/birdfluent

And no, that doesn't mean I can speak bird (man, some people). Be sure to crank your speakers up to full gain before the page loads. And let the song play all the way to the end. Then wait for a Special Message from me to you.

Oh wait, the UPS guy is at the door....

Wow, that was fast. Two books by the founder of Traditionalism, Rene Guenon: The Spiritist Fallacy , and Theosophy: History of a Pseudo-Religion -- along with the seemingly unrelated System of Antichrist: Truth & Falsehood in Postmodernism and the New Age. In fact, that last one is deeply related to the other two. Wait till you see what happens when these various hosers start duking it out with each other. Too rich.

However, the big news is what was in the other carton: my new iSight webcam. Do you have any idea what you're in for now? Probably not. But while you're contemplating Der Untergang des Abendlandes, go hit that MySpace page and thank your lucky stars I didn't send you one of these!

sssssssss...

RB


[END KA WHOAT]

Biq= now awaiting the Rage Boy YouTube, OurMedia, Blip.tv, or other service VIDEOS~~~!!!

No comments: