Friday, August 04, 2006

Krug vs. Everybody over at Chartreuse

Modest Mouse
"Bury Me With It" (3:59)


Someone at Blog Business Summit recently said they didn't think blogging should be an "extreme sport". My reply was that blogging began as a rough and tumble practice, and shall always remain so.

It's not that I enjoy blogocombat. I have way too many other things to do, like all of us do. Okay, I'll admit that I like to defend myself and those people I care about. That said, I now post this series of remarks, to show you what Real Blogging is all about.

You may not like every single thing Vaspers says, but I feel you all, especially you CEOs and IT guys out there, need to learn how blogocombat is done.

When the debate gets ferocious, a whining loser crybaby will start throwing a fit and demanding that Mommy or Daddy "turn off the comments". This is a sure sign of a liar and a sissypants loser.

I often do not engage in blogocombat just to win the argument. I also like to demonstrate how to reply to crazy accusations and false assertions. For the sake of Blog History and Blogocombat Instruction, I now present the following excerpt, about halfway into the battle.

The topic thread, started by Chartreuse, was how David Krug's new imitative amateur schlock video blog, well, how it sucks. Loren Feldman, the Site Security for Chartreuse, actually started the real clobbering in the topic thread of the comments.

Someday, you may need to engage in some debate yourself. Learn the skills now.

Check out the entire post on: Krug video blog imitation sucks.

entitled "how-to-make-lindsay-lohan-less-interesting".

[QUOTE]


David [no last name, not Krug] # Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 1:37 pm

This whole thing has gone way past the point of rediculous. If I had owned this blog, I would have closed or moderated these comments long ago, as they only make the blog owner look bad…


# vaspers the grate, at the gates of timelessness Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 1:38 pm

Ha ha ha. What comes around goes around. Hey Krug, does “web wide war” ring any bells? You banned me from JOAB after I quit, then you lied and said you fired me from your piss poor Non Blog.

Eat yourself, buddy boy.

Mindbots have been dispatched.


# vaspers the grate, at the gates of timelessness Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 1:39 pm

Krug likes to shut down comments and ban users from his sites. Asshat.


# vaspers the grate, at the gates of timelessness Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 1:39 pm

They make Krug look bad, not Chartreuse. This is called Democracy.


# David Krug Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 1:46 pm

Vaspers that wasnt me. That was a different David.


# David Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 1:50 pm

Yeah, that was me… And I think vaspers could use a good banning… His comments, are just fighting words, to try to stir things up. I came here to comment because I think that this post should have been about the video, not anything else, and that David Krug is getting an unfair deal out of this whole thing, and is nearing slander.

Rediculous… I know that I for one, won’t be coming back any time soon if Chartreuse can’t sort out some comment spam…


# The Celebrity Cowboy » Jack of All Blogs Fiasco ( My Side — The one that counts ) Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 1:52 pm

[trackback]


# David Krug Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 1:54 pm

Thanks David. By the way Vaspers a correction of facts. I fired you for telling people to click on ads. I think even Matt @ Blogmedia can back me up on that.


# Dan Zarrella Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 2:22 pm

woah, where is it “nearing slander”? In fact I think what *is* telling is the lack of any real statements.


# vaspers the grate, at the gates of timelessness Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 3:52 pm

Yet another lie.

I printed out all the posts at JOAB while I was there, and I have my “Thanks for the Memories” post where I quit, and then the next day Krug writes a lying post about how he fired me.

If Krug deleted my I quit post, I’m sure the Way Back Machine at Internet Archives probably will substantiate what I claim.

I won’t argue with a con artist and non-payer. The topic of this thread, as Charttreuse began it is: Krug’s lousy video site PopCrunch. Other relevant issues have surfaced.


# David Krug Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 3:57 pm

I actually deleted the post where you asked readers to click on the ads Vaspers. Besides we had no financial agreement. Zero you wanted to do the site for publicity. Whatever dude. Jump on the controversy bandwagon. I had no terms whatsoever to pay you above what I said whatever the site makes during the time you were there. The site made nothing. In fact asking readers to click ads is a violation of google and put that site and many others at risk for cancellation of their stream of income.


# Brian Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 4:10 pm

Alright kids, everyone out of the pool.

ADULT SWIM!


# David Krug Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 4:21 pm

Thanks Brian I think I pissed in the pool a few times it was starting to smell bad.


# vaspers the grate, at the gates of timelessness Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 7:01 pm

If my post “Thanks for the memories” is still on JOAB, anyone can see that I quit, and that Krug posted the next day the lie that he “fired” me. I emphasize this to show exactly what Krug is.

I don’t have to jump on any controversy bandwagons, I make my own controversies confronting liars and con artists like Krug and Matt.


# vaspers the grate, at the gates of timelessness Says:
August 3rd, 2006 at 7:03 pm

David No Last Name: “comment spam” is irrelevant remarks with links to commercial sites. Figures you don’t know trolling from strolling.


# vaspers the grate, at the gates of timelessness Says:
August 4th, 2006 at 9:03 am

NOt to beat a dead horse, but Krug is a source of Cascading Lie Sheets. First he says a lie about me being “fired”, then he claims that asking blog readers to click on ads is a way to jeopardize “income streams”, but he just confessed he had NO income stream from JOAB.

I rest my case. I”m done with this thread.

Thanks Chartreuse, for tolerating a little healthy debate on your blog.


# vaspers the grate, at the gates of timelessness Says:
August 4th, 2006 at 9:48 am

Oh, I couldn’t let this parting shot go unfired. I beg your patience here.

This is how David Krug handles dissent, debate, and discussion, in his conversation with Dan over at The Celebrity Cowboy:

[QUOTE]

I’m turning off comments and letting this issue die here.

[END QUOTE]

That’s how liars and cowards react to truth.

[END QUOTE]

2 comments:

Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

I, as you already know very well, love blogocombat. Keep fighting the good fight, VTG.

Sorry I haven't posted lately, have been somewhat distracted. I dove into the "Fantasy Blog Market" at blogshares.com. I have been slowly buying up much of the local "Cheddarsphere" and building immense wealth and portfolio strength. I tried to buy into VTG, but you are bought out, and a touch too expensive. Very enthralling at any rate.

Thanks for the cds, btw. I appreciate it. I wish I could reciprocate, but don't have musical talent and cannot record much of anything for you.

Keep fighting the good fight. See you around here in the blogoshpere, cheddarsphere and on the fantasy blog market.

DCS aka the Disgruntled Car Salesman

steven edward streight said...

Cool image dude, you handsome blogocombat warrior par excellance.

I know you fight tooth and nail to smash the posers, wankers, and politicially stoooopid jerks.

While I'm not necessarily a defender of right wing anything, I basically hate all politicians and parties, I do side with you on almost everything you day and sue, I mean, you say and do.

Glad you liked the CDs, whatever I mailed you, I can't recall now.