Friday, August 04, 2006

CEO Video Production Group



My people tell me that Miserably Servile Customer Pampering Web Task Force, a significant player in the Vaspers financial-technological empire, is now ready to announce...

CEO Video Production Group

specializing in:

* CEO training films

* CEO presention films

* CEO interview films

* CEO biography films

* CEO industry leadership films

* CEO spotlight films

* CEO visionary charisma films

Charges vary with location, duration, and subrogation of the filming.

[NOTE: Subrogation means I substitute myself or someone else in your stead, so you can get on with more important matters.

I, or a scientifically randomized bar companion, pretend to be you, whilst you pretend you don't notice that the you of the film is not really you, but sounds good nonetheless.]

No comments: