Thursday, August 31, 2006
10 Blogger Superstitions
1. My blog is an accurate and consistent reflection of my true self.
2. Since my blog is a digital record of my thoughts, insights, and feelings, it would be a crime against history and my own personality to even think about changing or removing any post, for any reason at all.
3. I must never criticize or condemn any belief system, religious faith, or political party, no matter how barbaric, patriarchal, or genocidal it may be.
4. I must praise and appreciate any comment on my blog, and never debate, question, or ridicule what is said by a comment poster.
5. I can express any feeling or thought on my blog, without considering how stupid, self-obsessed, or vain it makes me look.
6. I can judge my blog's worth by how many comments I get.
7. Someday I'll read and cherish all 25,000,000 posts I published over the years...and my children and grandchildren will treasure my blog long after I'm gone.
8. I can leave comment spam on my blog, and no one will consider it unprofessional or lazy of me to do so.
9. My blog will remain intact for eternity, and nothing will ever make it disappear or cease to exist.
10. I'll never regret any nudity, profanity, or idiocy that I post to my blog.
Posted by steven edward streight at 8/31/2006 01:02:00 AM