Friday, June 02, 2006

Vaspers in Saudi Arabia


My blog is now being advertised in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

Advertised in the form of a Saudi blogger promoting VtG, both specific posts ("Your Blog is a Book") and my Swicki custom search engine ("hot searches" refers to the tag cloud associated with Blog Revolution Search Engine).

Her name is Limoosh. Much of her blog is in English, with Arabic also.

Stand Up and Say Something

I discovered this link to Vaspers the Grate by accessing my Other Blogs That Link To Me page of Technorati (see my sidebar for the link).

[QUOTE]

Is your blog a book?

Name:steven edward streight
Location:Bentley Subglacial Trench, Antarctica
Gender: female

She describes herself as Web Analyst, Blog Revolutionist and Ecommerce Blogger besides many other labels .I've found her bloger kind of interesting and ….

Check it out

your blog is a book


Blogging Skills Set (or, What You Better Be if You Wanna Be a Real Blogger...)

I like the HOT SEARCHES as well

posted by Limoosh at Monday, May 29, 2006

[END QUOTE]

One mistake: "your blog is a book" text link goes to my Vaspers the Grate main page, rather than the specific post of that title. But she did embed the correct post URL in "Blogging Skills Set".

Here are two of her poems from her blog. The date stamps link to them.


[QUOTE]

Noble

He's a noble man
Who needs to be shrined
Without a sigh ,
She could heal a scratch
Slid there inside
Wicked this world ,So heartless that girl

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tender

She is alway there
I see her glories shine
With a pure tender heart
But ignoring is surely
A skill of her art
posted by Limoosh at Thursday, April 06, 2006


[END QUOTE]

No comments: