Monday, June 19, 2006

Thrift Barter Buy blog by marybeth


My long-time blog friend, marybeth, has a new blog devoted to thrift store shopping.

Thrift. Barter. Buy.

[QUOTE]


I am currently using my passion for thrifting to set up a growing circle of bartering for items-preferably OLD VINTAGE RETRO USED RECYCLED INDIE HANDMADE, to encourage a sustainable Bartering community filled with fun, Joy, Sharing and Friendship.

[END QUOTE]

Check it out.

EDIT UPDATE: It seems, sadly, that marybeth may have a similar problem to mine: geek neck. I know I should quit blogging, throw away my computer, and enter neck therapy. But I can't. I shall blog until my head falls off...and she also seems to be doing the same, as this handwritten note, cleverly photographed and uploaded as an image, points out....

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

thats cool. i will check it out.
i have not been to a thrift store in months!
thatsa shame.