Thursday, June 15, 2006

Krugle, programmers search engine, is now LIVE



From my inbox, a communique from the Other Side, the Cluetrain Gonzo realm of Christopher Locke, disguised as his Entropy Gradient Reversals newsletter.



The announcement: Krugle Goes LIVE!

[QUOTE]

Valued Readers,

When I'm not thinking up weird stuff to jam into your Inbox or posting to Mystic Bourgeoisie, I earn a living thanks to two wonderful patrons.

One, who has been exceedingly patient with my glacial level of output lately, is J.P. Rangaswami of Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, who is not half as confused as he lets on. Check that link if you don't believe me. Or even if you do.


The other is Krugle, the fantastic group of folks (they truly are) who have created a new search engine for open source code. Big news from there today.

As of 5:47 this afternoon, Krugle search is up and running.

If you do anything at all with software at the code level, you'll definitely want to check it out. Or even if you don't.

Please tell your friends about my friends. That way I can afford to keep jamming your Inbox with weird stuff.

Thank You,



The Management

cc: clocke/RB [RageBoy]


[END QUOTE]





What are you waiting for geek?

"Krugle is unique in that it finds code in repositories, archives, and online documents.

It's a new way for developers to find and share technical information about code."

Give it a test spin now, while I finish the rest of your pizza for you. You'll thank me later, when you're in a programming code jam.

No comments: