Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Family Runs Through It: good example of daddy blogging


One of the few blogs brave enough to link to my old blog safety post from Spring 2005, "Dangers of Personal Blogging", The Old Goat Trail sadly had to close, due to lack of time to maintain it.

Now you can read insights from Phil of North Idaho, my favorite Daddy Blogger, in A Family Runs Through It.


[QUOTE from post "Books I Read"]

My kids are surrounded by books. On the shelves, on the floor, under the bed, they're everywhere. Just as I planned it when they were young -- to make the presence of books and a love for reading a natural part of their lives.

[END QUOTE]



Don't forget to email a land address or PO Box, so I can send you my new CompuMusik CD (containing 9 noise concertos) for FREE: "the void blue human".

Also available for FREE:

Camouflage Danse: "Inside" (available June 2006)
CompuMusik: "Galaxies Who Shaped Our Knowledge"(available June 2006)

CompuMusik: "Christian Noise Metaphysics"
CompuMusik: "Assorted Sound Confusions"
Camouflage Danse: "Our Sound"


No comments: