Thursday, April 06, 2006

social media insight hot dog

[This is an exact replica of a post originally published at Blog Core Values.]

Social media, people connecting, individuals sharing their secret selves and public demeanors, vast field of flickering consciousness, brains lit up with waves of self-disclosure.

Stopping by one, a social media site, not a blog platform, but, like I said, a socmeplat, I fished around and traipsed accidentally across this:

[QUOTE]

Well let's see. I am a straight guy, who just retired after 25 yrs of Law Enforcement. I am very happy & hitched. I love to be nude and I love nude beaches & resorts. I like to be naked with others who feel the same. I really enjoy being naked with couples the most though. I served in the U.S. Marine Corps.

[END QUOTE]

No comments: