Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Unstructured Information Management Architecture

[QUOTE]

The Unstructured Information Management Architecture (UIMA) framework is an open, industrial-strength, scalable and extensible platform for building analytic applications or search solutions that process text or other unstructured information to find the latent meaning, relationships and relevant facts buried within.

It enables developers to build analytic modules and to compose analytic applications from multiple analytic providers, encouraging collaboration and facilitating value extraction for unstructured information.

[END QUOTE]

VASPERS: I have plenty of unstructured information, index cards with inked scribbles, pillowy URLs I fall asleep in, I work 20 hours a day, until my eyes hurt and refuse to remain open, body collapses and rolls down the stairs from my office, which is the second floor of our Swedish bungalow, ever closer to understanding everything, I drown in torrents of self-generated CONTENT gushings.

No comments: