Sunday, March 12, 2006

money making bulletin from New Reformed Insane

Here's
YOUR personal
$$$ money-making $$$
bulletin ...

from the
New Reformed Insane Blog Media Network,
a production sponsored in part by
Reginald Mental Hygiene Worldwide,
and
Mad Cow Milkshake Factory Totems, Inc.,
the world leader in doing nothing, but doing it right! @

Do YOU want to start making a lot of money? Easy? By doing nearly nothing at all? Like an old school mail order genius, say Melvin Powers, Bob Bly, Joe Vitale the Lesser, or Herschell Gordon Lewis?

the sky is flying, and you can't catch it, you just watch and hatch a new Overnight Marketing Miracle scheme...legal, ethical, and, necessarily....totally INSANE.

It has to be the Opposite of What Dying Corporations Do.

It has to ring-tone true to the tune of Almighty Self-loathing, because it gets things DONE. Arrogance and domination systems are lollygagging down the down path. We turn the other direction and go UP. Up where the wealth waits.


[START REPLY TO MESSAGE]

VASPERS:

I'm not cute. I'm vary ugly, stinky, poorly dressed, stupid, and uncool.

Will you, will somebody, will anybody be my friend?

I want to talk to anybody about anything. All day long, if possible. Chat, text, talk, phone, blog, whatever. I have all these words in my head, etc.

Do you know that I am a pacifist ?, so that quote about men menstruating via war, it made mean old Vaspers the Grate laugh.

But mean old Vaspers the Grate doesn't like to laugh. He likes to teach and scold others, but is very uncomfortable when chuckling, jeering, or Bronx cheering.

Please do not tickle me any more.

Go to vaspersthegrate [dot] blogspot [dot] com

[END REPLY TO MESSAGE]


And now, in the Topsy Turvy Backward World of vaspers the grate and his millions of failed and failing projects, including his hare-brained scheme to launch, as lazily and purposelessly as humanly possible, the pre-corporate New (arguably) Reformed Insane Blog Media Network...

...in keeping with Upsided Downedness, here is what I was responding to. Read it hear now, because soon all posts related to Mad Cow Milkshake Factory Totems, Inc., Miserably Servile Customer Pampering (see post at Blog Core Values), and the New Reformed Insane Blog Media Network, will be moved to a secret, uninhabitable blog miasma. Probably yet another in my stable of WordPress blogs.


[QUOTE]


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Lori
Date: Mar 12, 2006 11:06 AM

Yo yo!!

So, looks like the time has arrived for me to finally start using this MySpace thing. I can resist it no longer.. Let the addiction begin! I took a gander though your page and well, I liked what I saw.. :p

So um, they call me Lori, and I'm from Chicago, Illinois. I think me and you should perhaps be friends, because you seem pretty fun, and interesting, and possibly cute! (it's so tough to tell in this mean digital world.. :)

anyway, i'd go on all day, but I'd like to get an answer from you first! You should check out my other profile on this other site, I'm allllways on over there: www.photoprofiles.net?id=2201&mypics (my username is hamptonsjoy).

I probably won't be logging in here every day anyway. Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks catches the eyes, but personality captures the heart.. LOL!

hope to hear from you soon,

Lori

Men like war: they do not hold much sway over birth, so they make up for it with death. Unlike women, men menstruate by shedding other people's blood.

-- Lucy Ellman

[END QUOTE]

No comments: