Wednesday, March 29, 2006

3 point analysis of corporate woes


Analysis of Corporate Woes:

(1) Fear: of change, innovation, risky breakthroughs, uncomfortable pioneering, staff reprisals, of losing sandbag schmoozers, of offending the inept.

(2) Cowardice: no balls (guys), no castration blades (gals), pamper the losers.

(3) Insincerity: not really committed to customer relations, technology, blogs, online community, IT security, consumer input, conversational marketing...just mouthing the buzz words and making feeble half-hearted displays.

5 comments:

insain in the membrain said...

ahahahhahahaha- you said NO BALLS:)

steven edward streight said...

I only said that word, because everyone will know what I mean.

I also said "castration blades", for you female types. Ladies with Power are the wave of the future, and they're bringing the wisdom of children along with them.

Smug, outmoded, white patriarchy is dead, and good riddance.

Kami Huyse, APR said...

Haven't seen you around in awhile. I did a little research and found that women are only 12 percent of the top 50 bloggers, in PR, 14 percent. Not much better. However, I think it will change.

steven edward streight said...

Kami: how many black bloggers are there? Deaf? Blind?

I think there are some differences between male and female blogging, and certainly in blogocombat.

I had to explain to my wife last night that when a man criticizes something it often means he loves it, but wishes it were better.

Kami Huyse, APR said...

Ah, good question, don't know. The male/female thing was just at question this week, so I had to respond.