Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Walter Wink needs a blog

Professor Wink needs a blog.

http://www.walterwink.com

I mention this because in his book "The Powers That Be", which I've merely glanced at repeatedly, flipped through a few pages, read a few paragraphs, skimmed it like it was a web site, he uses the expression "Domination Systems."

I am now transparently revealing the source of a buzz word I use obsessively here. It is in what little I know of Walter Wink's sense of this term that I liberally use it in blog posts and my comments at other blogs. I don't even know the guy, but I got hooked on his expression, and I see all things now from the question, "How is this a manifestion of an over-arching or under-lying Domination System?"

[QUOTE]

Dr. Walter Wink is Professor of Biblical Interpretation at Auburn Theological Seminary in New York City.

[END QUOTE]

[signed] steven edward streight aka vaspers the grate