Friday, February 24, 2006

Display your ad on Vaspers the Grate

For the first time ever, I am allowing businesses to display their ads in my blog sidebar. Besides, I could use a little tiny bit of extra cash now and then, couldn't you?

I visited a blog years ago, where nobody cared much for content or cash. So they had neither. Two of the dudes shifted over to cell phones sales, and the other guy is in a nursing home, but I can't say anymore about that messy annoying situation.

Look, I'm clumsy and dead tired, so it may take a few minutes for me to make the graphic a live link, a fully clickable button. One gentleman, who will not see his ad displayed now or ever, sent me corrupt code, malformatins, bad syntax.

And the last time I checked, the length of an attribute's value is limited to 1024 characteers. I'm so exhausted, I'm sure I'm not making any sense. Plus, I can't figure out why I'm so worn out all of a sudden. Must be something I forgot to eat.

I'm lucky if I can install my sorry ass on my broken tilted computer chair.

I keep sliding around noisily, at 4 in the morning, and my wife wants to know why I'm up so late.

"I'm making Odeo Mini-Promo Podcasts, promoting any random thing, for a survey video blog I want to please Xerox with, but they will probably turn me away, and I'll abandon all of the whole thing of its totality, both completely and entirely." I chirp impishly, then wonder how to add an archive title to each recording, but the recordings, when finished, seem to keep vanishing...who knows where?

That's it. 35 short, 3 minute podcasts (with my CompuMusik background music, for good production value) have just dropped off, disappeared, and I'm too tired to do another one now.

Can you tell I have not had ONE DROP of sleep for seven (7) days? Or food?

Hey, but I can get the jpg graphics up using a unique batching process I hacked for you, up to 10 or 20 at a time. (If you need any research, testing, analytics, metrics, creative, production, publicity, networking, monitoring, tracking, encrypting, grey-neting, or special distribution channels, I also do all that.)

So if you have multiple product lines, we stand ready to accommodate. Ping me.

2 comments:

IMO, Xian said...

How does it make you feel to know that someone who doesn't even know you thinks that you're going crazy?

steven edward streight said...

dear anonymous:

It feels great. In fact I feel more alive, the more you keep telling me I have lost my mind and marbles.

Your goading and shoving me into the mental insane asylum lockup with big long needles of thorazine, yum yum the psycho refugees from martha stewart are plump but comforting.

You are pushing me closer and closer, within inches of sunshine suicide.

Live with that on your fucking conscience.