Monday, February 06, 2006

#1 BlogPulse blog Michelle Malkin

The #1 blog according to BlogPulse today at approx. 11:30 am CST/USA is self-titled political blog of Michelle Malkin.

Here is her Contact page text:

[QUOTE]

Contact

I can be reached by e-mail at [deleted as courtesy].

If you have a news tip, please put TIP in the subject line.

If you prefer to use encrypted e-mail, please put HUSH in the subject line and I will send you my hushmail address.

If you would like to inquire about SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS, put it in the subject line.

I can be reached by snail mail at: Creators Syndicate, 5777 W. Century Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA 90045. I read all of my mail, but cannot always respond due to time constraints.

All e-mail is subject to print, including your name. If you don't want me to publish your e-mail, or if you would like to remain anonymous, just let me know.

If you want to reprint one of my syndicated columns, please request permission from Creators Syndicate, which owns the copyright

[END QUOTE]


Now, what can you learn from a long-term A-list blog?

She has not enabled comments.

How do you feel about that? How feminine is this blog? How professional does it appear? Ignoring it's political position, what is effective about the writing style, paragraphing, blogroll, icon collusion, etc.?

How could it be improved? How dare we suggest we might improve a top blog? The sheer chutzpah!

[signed] steven edward streight, etc.

No comments: