Sunday, January 29, 2006

Consider using a poll in your blog

Today I added a new feature--a poll. Notice that I'm using a poll for a serious, user-oriented purpose. Think about how you can use a poll in your blog.

I believe strongly in interactive, dynamic (fresh, updated content) web sites and blogs. When people come to your site, they want to learn, do things, and improve themselves in some way. My principles of blogology generally apply, with few exceptions, to all types of blogs.

So, to practice what I preach, I am using a Pollhost voting box device: asking you good and wonderful readers what ONE thing you MOST want from Vaspers the Grate blog.

Why should I write what I'm passionate about...but not know what you folks may be seeking?

Passion without wisdom, enthusiasm without market research, exuberance and zeal that flounders around in the dark, in assumptions and guesses...

...is not the best way to blog.

Carrie Snell is using Pollhost, and she is no dummy, so I decided to follow her lead, and try out Pollhost.

Please vote for that ONE primary, major thing you'd like to see MORE of at this blog. Thanks a lot. I do it ALL for you.

[signed] steven edward streight aka vaspers the grate

No comments: