Friday, January 27, 2006

aluminum mouse pad

In my search for healthy computing practices and tools, I came across this, what I think may be ergonomically beneficial new mouse pad product, featured at Think Geek.


http://www.thinkgeek.com/
computing/accessories/7e4f/?cpg=wnrdf

Let me know what you think.

I have my wrists on a tri-folded hand towel as support, a nicely lo-tech solution for now.

The mouse pad I use is from Blockbuster, has a transparent plastic photo insert pouch on it, which contains a photo of Mrs. Vaspers the Grate browsing the phone book yellow pages.

I have almost worn a hole in the left click button of my mouse.

Want the Vaspers original faux classic definition of "mouse" for the computing realm?

MOUSE =

Multi
Operational
User
Selection
Enabler

You read it here first.

[signed] steven edward streight aka vaspers the grateful

No comments: