How to be a
New Super Blogger:
HATE is good
I think to be a high quality blogger, first you have to hate the right things.
You also need to love the right things. But to get to the positive position, I believe one must necessarily go through the negative first, with just a tiny pinpoint of light to get your bearings correct. There is no leapfrogging over, or detouring around, the negative. There is no nice, sweet, easy shortcut to the positive.
You have to experience all the ugliness and insanity of this world, and I do mean all of it, before you can be a Triumphalist Blogger, and join the ranks of the New Super Bloggers, who are creating Blogosphere 4.0
I said a lot in that last sentence. Did you catch it all?
New Super Bloggers start with hate.
Hate is the key.
You have to hate one
or more of the following:
* poor usability
* corporate corruption
* political deception
* evil, violence, war
* biased journalism
* negative angle journalism
* journalistic falsifications
* false advertising
* consumer fraud
* greed and selfishness
* racial, sexual, religious, geographic, etc. prejudice (xenophobic-pathic hubris)
* willful, lazy stupidity
* involuntary ignorance, lack of vital information
* financial exploitation by sleazy businesses and con artists
* unilateral message dissemination with no user interaction
You could probably think of other things that deserve relentless, all-consuming hatred.
All the great religious and philosophical teachers, the world liberators, the mystics and poets, all of them have said the same.
(1) Find something to hate.
(2) Fall in love with hating it.
(3) Hate it so much, you love the opposite.
(4) Love the opposite so much, you create more of it.
(5) Create so much of the opposite of the thing you hate, you make the thing you hate cease to exist. You have installed the new thing, the positive thing, a benefit to mankind, in it's place.
Result = Real Revolution.
I now offer on a silvered mirror platter, a bouquet of bugs to my nemesis, my avowed enemies: mediocrity, poor usability, hypocrisy, passivity, and all that other junk I listed above.
A bouquet of bugs
the younger one tugs
away from the hugs
and the mutilating shrugs.
You may, if you feel the urge and craving, see this artwork at my gallery at Full Digital Art in France. If the thug rioters haven't burned the computer hosting the server. I'll put a link to my online art gallery in France in my sidebar so you sucka foo can click it if need be. You really sure you want to see my "Bouquet of Bugs" artwork? Hoopla la land...mandate memorial.
[signed] steven streight aka vaspers the grate