Sunday, October 09, 2005

what's wrong with audioblogger?



what's wrong with Audioblogger?

http://www.audioblogger.com


I can't set up an account.

Maybe I slipped up and did something wrong.

I will try again.

Error message upon clicking "Finish Account" is about headers and failures and other programming dysfunctions that I have no control over nor interest in.


[QUOTE]


Notice: Use of undefined constant unique - assumed 'unique' in /home/www/www.audioblogger.com/Connections/audblog.php on line 260

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/www.audioblogger.com/Connections/audblog.php:260) in /home/www/www.audioblogger.com/trial.php on line 175


[UNQUOTE]


Usability Void here, and then to make matters worse, the email to:

suggestions [at] audioblogger [dot] com

is returned to my inbox as "undeliverable".



WHAT's WRONG with Audioblogger?

Or is it that I'm jittery today?

Too much radiance of superscript threshhold evaporatives in my hard drive?

I will try again.

I will get "The Music of Camouflage Danse", me and Bennett's noise-farm sub-electronika band, on this blog eventually, for everybody in Finland, Israel, Mexico, South Africa, Malaysia, France, Antarctica, and the rest of the world, to hear.

U gno watt?

I wish to be Antarctica's Favorite Web Usability Expert.


[signed] Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate

Famous for saying:

(1) "Keep Trying"

(2) "Be You Neek, Geek"

my slogans
for all

:*)

5 comments:

Neetoh said...

same issue for me. tried from mac and pc just in case my Mac was angry with me. no help. then emailed "contact" on audioblogger site and had rejected message. ouch

Wodcast said...

I think the entire network is down. I have an account and can't access the number or the ListenLabs website. I wonder if its popularity has killed the poor thing.

steven edward streight said...

Thanks neetoh and wodcast, for the information.

This is quite odd.

the head chicken said...

this is true. i can't even access the website and the phone number is out of service. NOOOO! i didn't use the damn thing yet...

steven edward streight said...

This is all quite odd. AudioBlogger is associated with wonderful Google Blogger, so I don't get it.

Blogger is par excellance the best blog software, and Blogspot is a terrific host.

As a Googlephile, I just don't understand this.