Saturday, August 06, 2005

Friday Night Humor: photo of Vaspers



Friday night humor: photo of Vaspers.

So many heavy posts that burden us with intellectual aggressivity. We need a little comedy once in a while here. Right?

This is an example of how blogs can deviate from what corporate web sites do. You'll never see a "normal" stuck-in-a-rut corporation practicing self-parody, or engaging in candid conversations with consumers.

This is not really funny. It's sad. Sad that I look so weird. Now you know why I'm not your average, run-of-the-mill blogger. My brain is skyrocketing up to the stars.

[signed] Vaspers the Grate

2 comments:

Major said...

This is my first time blogging and your site is...grate!

steven edward streight said...

This is the first time a dog has posted a comment at my blog.

Thank you Major Developments, I really appreciate your input.