Friday, July 22, 2005

Contemplative Garden Hoe blog born today



Contemplative Garden Hoe blog sprang forth into the blogosphere today.

I created it to keep track of my gardening activities, observations, and insights.

Each post will contain a brief garden-related statement, plus a web usability/blogology analogy and application.

This may be the first blog to ever combine gardening reflections and web usability principles.



No matter, what's funny is:

I'm using this blog as a file.

I decided I didn't want to clutter and confuse my web usability/blogology blogs with gardening remarks. I personally hate it when a professional/business blog gets loaded with all kinds of tangents, trivia, and tripe.

So, if you're interested in gardening, or in how gardening observations can translate into web insights, check it out. It's the closest this guy will ever get to a dreaded dreary drivel personal blog.

Another Blogger blog, of course.




Contemplative Garden Hoe


http://www.contemplativegardenhoe.blogspot.com




[signed] Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate

No comments: