Saturday, June 11, 2005

Today's Top Ten Technorati Search Terms


new Beta Technorati unveiled


At the new Beta Technorati

http://beta.technorati.com

(Technorati provides a "World Live Web" search on blogs and on any keyword or phrase, and is a prominent blog tracker, presenting statistics and analyis on the blogosphere. An important resource. Register your blogs there today.)


Today's Top Ten Searches

1. Podcast
2. "Star Wars"
3. Wikipedia.org
4. Terrorism
5. Knitting
6. Flickr.com
7. "Jon Stewart"
8. News
9. "Web Video"
10. Politics


Be sure to check out all the new Technorati features in their recently unveiled Beta Version.


[signed] Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate



:^)

2 comments:

MARYBETH said...

Hi Steven,
Hey did you get my post yesterday? I left it somewhere on your page, but now I dont see it??
I put it there because of what you said in your e-mails about me having html??
Throw me a clue!
can't wait till 08!
MB

steven edward streight said...

You, like I, are/am getting my Vaspers and my Blog Core blogs mixed up.

Go to Blog Core Values, or maybe it is this one, under "Blog Definitions and Future of Blogs" for our recent exchange of nonsense.

;^)

Keep those cards and letters coming.

Steven

will explain all soon, incl. email that is NON-html.

HTML email sucks, no offense to you.

I had to learn this.

A horrid security hazard.

More later....