Wednesday, June 01, 2005

blog definition & future: survey results coming soon!


blog warriors unite with me Posted by Hello


Stay tuned to Vaspers the Grate and Blog Core Values. Very soon, you'll be privy to some inside information about blogs...


...that may rock the blogosphere.


THE SURVEY


I just emailed a micro-survey to a whole mess of top bloggers.

I asked them these two questions:

(1.) What is your definition of a "blog"?

(2.) What is the future of blogs?


Jorn Barger (Robot Wisdom), one of the Original Pioneer Blog Innovators, Dean Esmay (Dean's World), and Amanda Marcotte (Mouse Words, an award-winning site: 2004 Koufax Award, Best New Blog, and now seemingly moving on to the Pandagon group blog) have graciously provided some astonishing answers to these questions.

Jorn is super smart, as usual.

Dean cheered me up and revealed some very astonishing personal facts to me that gave me a whole new perspective on blogging, popularity ranking, and clinking (clique linking and accolading).

Amanda blew me away with her conception of the future of blogs. I can't wait to unleash this material on the blogosphere, and watch the MSM cringe.

Revolution, baby!

Global turmoil for Universal Democracy and Free Expression, brought to you by your friendly misinterpreted blogging fiends.

Strange concepts, my favorite kind, and refreshingly thought-provoking.

I don't know if I agree with some of her political and metaphysical concepts, but she is so nice and so generous to take the time to reply in depth to my email surveys. I think I understand where she's coming from in her political opinions, since I'm an a-political ethical anarchist.

She never complains, never puts me down for bothering her, she's a wonderful person and a sharp, top flight blogger.

I'll wait until I have a good 20 or 30 responses, something like that, then I'll compile the information and deliver it to you on a silver platter.

You're sure to be amazed at what these high-traffic, pioneering, successful bloggers have to say about these two very controversial issues.

What exactly is a blog?

How will blogs evolve, what shapes will they take, for what purposes will they be used?

So be sure to check back, subscribe to Feedburner RSS feed, or post title updates via Bloglet email subscription to Vaspers the Grate and Blog Core Values.

I'm On Fire...

...having launched

All Out Warfare Against
the Enemies of the Blogosphere.

The action here is going to heat up
and you won't want to miss it.


[signed] Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate aka The Leper Guru




your feedback makes the blogosphere go round Posted by Hello

No comments: