Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Crypto Blog Goes Normal Speak


shazana disappoints me Posted by Hello



I can't believe it.

Shazana has let me down.



Personally Speaking blog:

http://shazana.blogspot.com



I posted comments on how she should write plain English in her blog...


...and she not only has dropped the teen code crypto blogging style, and whatever chatroom abbreviations and invented langugage she used before...

...she also changed her blog design, took out the falling tears, added frames, and disabled comments.


It...it hardly even seems like a blog anymore.

I feel tight, constrained, limited, awkward when I'm in her blog.

I scrolled down the "entries" (posts) frameset to discover only a handful of posts.

Near the end, I found this remnant, this paltry little tidbit:


[QUOTE by Shazana]


...stressed....


My days this few weeks or perhaps months had been a mess.. I lost everything.. A grp of friends and as well as my love ones..Ppl had been suspecting me for things that i myself dunno watz going on.. I am too hurt to face the reality but i am gonna stand for my right.. I need to prove myself that i can do it no matter what... But sometimes, i brokedown.. Memories by memories kept playing in my mind... They really really hate me soo muchh.. Aww.. I can feel my heart aching again... What can i do now in order to make them understand what i am feeling? I dunno what gonna happened next.. I'm stressed.. Ya allah... Ape lagi dugaan yang kau nak berikan kepada aku lagi? Aku da tak sanggup dgn dugaan ni semua.... Semuanya berlaku dgn sekelip mata....

I called Zul yesterday asking her about the matter.. She did not even know anything about it.. She didn't even visit the blogs anymore.. Hmmzz.. She pity me coz of all the things that i've been thru.. Thanks Zul for hearing me crying everyday and giving me advices on the fone.. Not forgetting Herdiana too..Oh ya! And thank u for accompany me to Bugis just now! Haha! Those neoprints was cool hah? Ok back to the story..Thank u for knocking some sense to my head... Thank you so much... Thank you for being there for me when i need you guys.. Love u two lots! Hey! Am i being so emotional now? Hmmmzz... Haha! Better signed off now...


[END QUOTE by Shazana]


Just shards and embers of her once dazzling display of teen code crypto blogging.

Notice "ppl" and "dunno watz."


Then...

"Ya allah... Ape lagi dugaan yang kau nak berikan kepada aku lagi? Aku da tak sanggup dgn dugaan ni semua.... Semuanya berlaku dgn sekelip mata...."


...which I have no idea how to interpret.



Oh well.

All things arise, suffer change, and pass away.

No comments: