Sunday, May 29, 2005

Blog Tagline Experiment Coming Sunday to VTG


Posted by Hello

If you liked what I did with the Business Blog Post Titles Experiment #1 and Blog Post Titles Experiment #2, where I displayed the last 5 post titles of lots of blogs...

...you should like my new investigation:


Blog Tagline Experiment


I will provide a list of taglines from all those blogs from the Blog Post Titles Experiment, plus some other blogs with good or funny taglines.



My favorite taglines right at the moment are:



(1.) "You just stepped in a pile of posts."

and

(2.) "CAUTION: Parental Discretion Advised. Consult your psychiatrist."

and

(3.) "Where men can link, but they can't touch."




What blogs contain these taglines?

Well, you're going to have to wait
until I get the post finished.



My neck hurts.

My eyes ache.

My back throbs.

But, gentle reader, I do it all for YOU.



:^)



[signed] Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate

No comments: